- Europe’s Major National TETRA Networks And Commercial Mobile Network Operators Meet To Discuss The Future Of Critical Communications 22 November 2013 | 11:00 am
- TETRA Congress Americas Highlights – Current And Future Deployments, From Radio Resource 21 November 2013 | 5:18 pm
- Steria and APD Launch Next Generation Contact Management Solution, SmartContact, for the Police 19 November 2013 | 4:22 pm
- Funkwerk and Rohill team to introduce innovative solution for hazardous mining environments 19 November 2013 | 4:12 pm
- TCCA Presents TETRA Congress Americas, 14 – 15 November, New York | Interview with New Jersey Transit | Join us this week 12 November 2013 | 1:11 pm
Discuss, debate, network and learn!
The European Critical Communications Community represents network development projects at various different stages of deployment. Despite, the UK Home Office looking to operate a full LTE solution for as early as 2016, Europe is far from done with TETRA. Alongside Germany moving closer to completing the world’s largest TETRA network, Europe also boasts several other TETRA projects in advanced phases.
This meeting is focused exclusively on the European Community, and will look to address continuing excellence and innovation using the TETRA standard under European regulation and advance the discussion on LTE strategies.
How Can You Participate?
Stay connected, and plan in light of next generation challenges by addressing
- Compatibility of broadband LTE networks with existing narrowband PMR networks
- How to best utilise an LTE network for Critical Communications
- Incorporating smartphones into public safety communications
- Communicating the need for specialised radio systems in the political arena
- Improving cross-border communications through network compatibility
- Comprehensive strategies for large scale events, through network design and operational excellence
- Improving indoor TETRA network coverage
- Seizing the MVNO opportunity for Public Safety mobile broadband
- Utilising TETRA based solutions to improve operational efficiency in Transport
- How will commercial mobile network operators impact on Critical Communications
- Find mutual opportunities to increase spectrum lobbying leverage
- Play an active role in helping to develop upcoming standards
Want to know more about the event? Download The Brochure
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor?
If you are interested in promoting your solutions and services to the key decision makers in European Critical Communications community, please contact Daniel Burridge and find out how our team can make sure you get the most valuable brand building experience possible.
IIR Telecoms & Technology
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7098
Thinking of attending as a congress delegate?
We offer significant discounts for Critical Communications Users to attend as delegates. If you are interested in attending, please contact us for more information and get the best rates today.
Passionate about a topic?
We are currently in the process of recruiting speakers, workshop leaders and panellists. If you feel passionate about a topic and would like to share your thoughts, please contact Carl Smith immediately to discuss how we might accommodate you on the agenda.
IIR Telecoms & Technology
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7011 9633
Join the European Critical Communications Community in Amsterdam,
Make a positive start to 2014!
Based on past attendance across our European events, you can expect to see a full cross section of the Critical Communications Community in Amsterdam
Want to know more about the event? Download The Full Draft Agenda
Registration is now open
Critical Communications Europe will draw in delegates from across the continent, making it a truly pan-European event to open 2014
It was such a great great great event, high level content and participants, very well prepared and delivered.Sven Franke, Project Leader EP26a Subscriber Management System, Control Room Communications 2012 Attendee
“It’s been an absolutely overwhelmingly good event. What’s so really important with this event is we’ve had real users.”Peter Goulding, Specialist, Motorola Solutions, Attendee of TWC2012