- The Future Is Here | Author: David Parry 11 July 2014 | 10:14 am
- Critical Communications Middle East | 14 – 16 September 2014, Dubai – Meet The Speakers 9 July 2014 | 3:57 pm
- Critical communications users look to information-rich services of the future 9 July 2014 | 12:19 pm
- Watch all the highlights from Critical Communications World 2014 16 June 2014 | 1:50 pm
- Early Programme highlights for Critical Communications Middle East, 14 – 16 September 2014 9 June 2014 | 4:04 pm
Working together for pan-European operational excellence in critical communications
Critical Communications Europe is the latest addition, to the industry leading ‘Critical Communications World Series’ which is presented by the TCCA.
The European Critical Communications Community represents network development projects at various different stages of deployment. Despite, the UK Home Office looking to operate a full LTE solution for as early as 2016, Europe is far from done with TETRA. Alongside Germany moving closer to completing the world’s largest TETRA network, Europe also boasts several other TETRA projects in advanced phases.
This meeting is focused exclusively on the European Community, and will look to address continuing excellence and innovation using the TETRA standard under European regulation and advance the discussion on LTE strategies.
Highlights From 2014
Interesting speakersSander Poppenk, Dutch Police
Gave excellent overview of what Europe is doing and planning in Critical Communications -Peter Haberl, FREQUENTIS AG
Fantastic event from a networking perspective. Very much enjoyed the presentations -John Gorrell, Tait Communications
Excellent conference. I enjoyed the quality of the presentations and the networking opportunitiesThomas Welter, SFR