- Critical Communications World – Featuring 5 Panel Debates And Interviews 22 April 2014 | 10:53 am
- How important is Mission Critical LTE standardisation? Will it affect your organisation? 10 April 2014 | 9:16 am
- The agenda for Critical Communications World has now been finalised 20 March 2014 | 3:53 pm
- Surge in TETRA shipments as industry marks another record-breaking year 12 March 2014 | 3:34 pm
- Protected Spectrum critical for the future of public safety 11 March 2014 | 10:11 am
Working together for pan-European operational excellence in critical communications
The European Critical Communications Community represents network development projects at various different stages of deployment. Despite, the UK Home Office looking to operate a full LTE solution for as early as 2016, Europe is far from done with TETRA. Alongside Germany moving closer to completing the world’s largest TETRA network, Europe also boasts several other TETRA projects in advanced phases.
This meeting is focused exclusively on the European Community, and will look to address continuing excellence and innovation using the TETRA standard under European regulation and advance the discussion on LTE strategies.
It was such a great great great event, high level content and participants, very well prepared and delivered.Sven Franke, Project Leader EP26a Subscriber Management System, Control Room Communications 2012 Attendee
“It’s been an absolutely overwhelmingly good event. What’s so really important with this event is we’ve had real users.”Peter Goulding, Specialist, Motorola Solutions, Attendee of TWC2012